Monday, September 9, 2013

Even More Open Houses - 68 Gallery Crescent, Middle Sackville, NS. Saturday September 14 1-4PM

Good Morning,

It was a great weekend marking the return home of Daisy, the Webbed Footed Wonder Dog



and a great open house at 473 Astral Dr.

 
 
 
My two days of door knocking letting area neighbourhoods know about the open house even generated some traffic at another open house.  Go figure.
 And now onto another week of training and open houses.
 
This Saturday, September 14, I will be at 68 Gallery Cres. in Middle Sackville, NS from 1-4PM showing off a great new construction home from RAMAR.  Beautiful home in a great area!
 
 
 


I may even have a second open house on th Sunday, but I will make that known when I know for sure.  Have a great week folks.

Sambro Loop Real Estate - .  Offering you A New Way to Get Home.  Local and expert information for the Sambro Loop area, Halifax and HRM.  Buying or selling a home is a daunting task.  Don’t go it alone.  Call me or visit my webpage and let me show you A New Way to Get Home. EXIT Realty Metro - DIRECT # (902)401-6419

 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment