Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Spryfield Harvest Festival - Sept 21 to Oct 5

Spryfield, NS is getting ready for its Harvest Festival from September 21 to October 5.  But what to do?  Where to go?  When is stuff happening?  I can help.  Click the link below to see the Spryfield Harvest Festival poster.

Spryfield Festival Harvest Poster

And if you are looking for all the news about the Festival, you need to go here.

Spryfield Harvest Festival

I am not only encouraging you to go, I am flat out telling you to go!

Have a great time, see your community at work and having fun and be excellent!


Sambro Loop Real Estate - .  Offering you A New Way to Get Home.  Local and expert information for the Sambro Loop area, Halifax and HRM.  Buying or selling a home is a daunting task.  Don’t go it alone.  Call me or visit my webpage and let me show you A New Way to Get Home. EXIT Realty Metro - DIRECT # (902)401-6419

No comments :

Post a Comment